Offers Deadline Monday 29 Mar 6:00 PM** Stunning sun-filled and meticulously maintained 5 bedrooms 3.5 bath home on a cul-de-sac with pond view and backing to woods in amenities filled Powells Landing. The house is fully loaded with gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, new roof, breakfast room, formal living and dining rooms; expansive and luxurious master bedroom, en-suite master bathroom with large soaking tub, walk-in closets, spacious bedrooms and a lovely deck overlooking the pond. Finished walkout basement with recreation room (projector conveys), full bath, den, workout room, fully fenced backyard. Well suited for the outdoor enthusiast backing to woods that lead to the river, a fitness trail only steps away from the backyard, and the boardwalk over Neabsco creek which offers over a mile of trail through nature and its finest natural habitat and fisheries. Additional outdoors amenities less than 2 miles away at Leesylvania State Park known for its historic walking trails, boat launches, picnic areas, beaches and so much more. The property is located mere minutes from shopping, theaters and restaurants. This is a commuter's dream - close to I-95, the VRE and 3 commuter lots. Less than 5 miles from Quantico, 10 miles from Belvoir and 20 miles from Pentagon/DC
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price